Enterprise Service Management
Enterprise Service Management (ESM) is a common practice of applying IT Service Management components to the entire organization with a view of improving performance. In other words, Enterprise Service Management mirrors the IT Service Management components like service delivery, structures, and technologies – service desk, automation, etc.
- Digital Service Management – Managing the Next-Generation digital services like Automation, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning helps drive new levels of agility, productivity, and efficiency, overcoming the repetitive tasks.
- IT Service Management – ITSM for short – primarily focuses on delivery of IT services within a company, based on budgets, people, processes, and outcomes.
- IT Asset Management – caters to visibility of all IT assets with their accurate status across locations, in all phases of its lifecycle, right from procurement to its retirement.
- Infrastructure Discovery and Service Mapping – Factually, mapping the ever-changing complex IT Infrastructure to the business services, understanding what is changed and when it is changed, zero visibility of ‘end-of-life’ of asset / application pose a huge challenge to any organization.
- Automation – Automation increases the efficiency allowing the manpower to focus on strategic projects and innovations, ensuring organization is always ‘Audit Ready.
- Service Catalogue Design and Implementation – Manual processes of requesting services, seeking approvals increases the turnaround time to fulfil requests. Absence of standard services definition means there is no single source of services.
- Cloud Lifecycle Management – Organizations are re-establishing themselves as the first choice for service delivery by supporting fast delivery of IT services across multiple platforms with these open market cloud solutions.
- Capacity Optimization – Planning and managing IT infrastructure resource usage and costs for faster and optimal digital service delivery has become more complex because organizations are adopting newer technologies and cloud services.
- Technical Documentation – A technical Documentation is an essential facet of any IT organization, it could be anything from Operations manual, translation document, process catalogues, etc.
- Maintenance & Support Services – IT organizations are constantly faced with the challenge of skilled resources for maintenance and support activities resulting in a huge backlog of activities affecting the overall performance of the organization.