Enterprise Application Services – EAS – or Enterprise Applications, form a core of an organization’s IT domain. These varied business applications help in running operations of the business more efficiently by attracting and retaining talented workforce, engage partner ecosystems, and integrate customer experiences.
Enterprise Application Services – EAS – can help an enterprise digitally transform multiple front- and back-office business processes, including customer experience (CX), customer relationship management (CRM), human capital management (HCM), supply chain management (SCM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), finance and more. In so doing, Enterprise Application Services can help an organization to better share information, simplify IT processes, automate workflow, and improve IT flexibility.
- Application Performance Management – Applications are becoming difficult to manage as they move toward highly distributed, multi-tier, multi-element constructs using various technologies/frameworks.
- Customer Experience Management – All the interactions happening with a customer during their relationship with the organization is sourced either from internal systems or from social networks. This represents the discipline, methodology and/or process used to comprehensively manage a customer’s cross-channel exposure, interaction and transaction with a company, product, brand, or service.
- Enterprise Application Development – Enterprise Application Services provide a range of offerings including web application development services and application modernization, custom mobile and cloud application development that drive fantastic outcomes with great user experiences, delivering end to end solutions and thus helping our customers to create value and achieve their outcomes.
- Low Code Development Platform – A low-code platform, provides the tools for companies to develop, deploy and manage omnichannel enterprise applications quickly and efficiently
- IT Staff Augmentation – Staff augmentation is an outsourcing model aimed at staffing a project or company according to the current objectives/staffing needs. In the context of IT staffing, this usually implies staffing projects and firms with the needed skilled resources (usually remote ones). The organizations can leverage to increase agility and respond to the changing needs of the enterprise.