Cost, uptime & ease of use are key words in the IT industry. Virtualization works exactly in a way by which it achieves all 3 goals. In all physical environments, we observed that most of the servers are under utilized or running with high load. So just investing more is not a solution. In a conventional setup, it take weeks to add a new server and needs a long wait for testing applications. In a virtual environment, it's just a matter of a few clicks without any additional investment. Resource optimization, consolidation, less administration with maximum security are all at the tip of the fingers.
- Resource Distribution - This can be fixed by working on capacity planning with your service provider.
- VM Sprawl - This is the unchecked growth of virtual machines in a virtual environment
- Backward Compatibility – The provider may be able to suggest upgrades and workarounds
- Security - Customized security and monitoring solutions
- Licensing Compliance - It is always a challenge to understand licensing in line with number of sockets, cores & versions.
- Virtualization allows efficient utilization of hardware to achieve multiple benefits which include but not limited to cost, ease of work, quick and easy scalling, maximum uptime, minimum upgrade cost. Considering the growth of the organization and high expectations from clients, we should keep ourselves ready to handle compute resource demands. We can easily meet the expectations by planning and adopting the correct virtual platform which will not only help to virtualize servers but desktops as well.
- The best available hyperconverged solutions in the market provides all technical benefits in a cost effective manner.
Key Business Benefits
Greater workload mobility, increased performance and availability of resources, automated operations.
Reduced capital and operating costs.
Minimized or eliminated downtime.
Increased IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.